Friday, September 11, 2009

The Buzz On Creative Culture

As a TNblog contributor, I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions on what I find and see in regards to art, design and the graphic design industry in general.

The reason I entered the field of advertising was to find a balance between strategic design and the artistic approach. Advertisements, packaging, brochures… all of the branded material you see on a daily basis, is more than just a single message or a call to action, it is a form of art. Someone labored over that idea (well at least should have) and design trying to create something memorable. I look forward to sharing great ideas, innovative design and snappy advertisements with you.

Along with my insights on the design industry, there is also great architecture, local art and a diverse creative culture here in our little state. There are some great art scenes in the area, tons of festivals and gallery crawls, not to mention a thick history of culture and design.

There are new design innovations happening, local culture to uncover and little snip-its of information that are super useful. I hope to discover, offer, and discuss all of the interesting aspects of design, art and my surroundings and share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment